Tuesday, April 15, 2008

diving off the deep end

R.I.P. XANGA

we had a good run together out in cyber land, but it is time to move on to bigger and better forms of blogging. I don't think I'll completely destroy said account, however posts will most likely not be posted there.

* * *

i am researching about this director TADEUSZ KANTOR
he types like t h i s sometimes
to e m p h a s i z e what he is saying -
his manifestos are hard to read
interesting but r e a l l y time consuming

eaten. alive.

I'm feeling better lately
there are no regrets regarding the surgery

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

school continues to a m a z e me
i've realised that thorough and dedicated
R E S E A R C H
is needed in order for me to grow

grow gr o w g r o w g r o w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have
finally come to appreciate opera
in search of tragic aria
maybe not t r a g i c per say
dark-sounding
complimentary to my
E X P R E S S I O N I S T I C
enterprise?

~~~~~~```~~~~~~~~~~````````~~~~~~~~~~~ ```````~~~~~~~~~~``````~~~~~~~~```

find more of myself now
h e ali n g
better respect and care
N E E D E D


Sonnet 118
Like as, to make our appetites more keen,
With eager compounds we our palate urge;
As, to prevent our maladies unseen,
We sicken to shun sickness when we purge;
Even so, buing full of ne'er-cloying sweetness,
To bitter sauces did I frame my feeding;
And, sick of welfare, found a kind of meetness
To be diseas'd ere that there was true needing.
Thus policy in love, t'anticipate
The ills that were not, grew to faults assured,
And brought to medicine a healthful state,
Which, rank of goodness, would by the lesson true,
But thence I learn, and find the lesson true,
Drugs poison him that so feel sick of you.


Happy birthday, Silhouettedsarah blog!












1 comment:

agon said...

http://www.polishculture-nyc.org/?eventId=1511

hurry up! :)